In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with assigned call center team (approximately 10 members), motivating and coaching them.
- Facilitate team, coaching and 1:1 meetings.
- Keeping up to date with business development and new policy and procedures.
- Manage day-to-day line activities, prioritize, and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLAs.
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
- Manage the fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures, as necessary
- Support the Call Center Manager in daily operational tasks.
- Lead and inspire a team of call center agents to deliver excellent levels of individual/team performance and customer satisfaction
- Support the Call Center Director to deliver business targets and objectives and create a performance orientated culture
- Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies
- High school Diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-year experience within a contact center environment as a Team Lead.
- Team management experience.
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
Outstanding customer service skills and dedications to providing exceptional customer care.
Excellent leadership and communication skills
Strong coaching and people-development skills through call listening, quality feedback, etc.
Ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations.
Energetic and motivating individual.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).