Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines more than 140 years of experience and expertise.
Today, WS Audiology continues to pioneer the use of technology to help people with hearing loss enjoy the sounds that make life wonderful.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving incoming packages from various delivery service companies
- Inputs customer orders and requests into company computer system
- Performs related functions in processing customer orders.
- Reviews the accuracy of all in-house order documents.
- Verifies model and serial number on aid(s) prior to entry.
- Routes specific material to the appropriate location to secure accurate production flow.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure all data entry information is accurate for customer queries such as order cancellations, special requests and rush service.
- Responsible to come to work consistently, on time and as scheduled.
- Performs other duties and assignments as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic data entry skills.
- The ability to competently operate a keyboard.
- Must work effectively with all management levels and staff affiliates.
- Must be able to function in a team environment as well as perform individual tasks.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgement; demonstrates a positive can-do attitude; have effective communication skills with a diverse range of individuals.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, read, and write English.
- Most possess strong organizational skills and pay close attention to detail.