Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines more than 140 years of experience and expertise.
Today, WS Audiology continues to pioneer the use of technology to help people with hearing loss enjoy the sounds that make life wonderful.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work effectively with Order Entry and Order Clarification to ensure order processing is accurate and timely
- Monitor Salesforce cases to ensure timely resolution of issues and log each interaction appropriately
- Respond to emails from Territory Account Managers regarding any expedites for specific orders on a daily basis
- Monitor phone calls during Government Services virtual training calls and serve as back-up support during VA team meetings
- Enter manual orders for DoD, Indian Health and Prosthetic's
- Work on L&D and repair orders, interact with customers over phone and email and update Salesforce records
- Clear all repair kick-out orders from the VA queue daily (approx. 25 orders per day)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills