In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with incoming and outbound offered inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services and has sales ability to convert calls to qualified appointments
- Assists customers by providing information while providing efficient and courteous service
- Assists with investigating and resolving routine problems, and recognizes when to escalate customer issue
- Assists in scheduling of appointments within and out of network providers
- Performs simple, routine work within area of specialization
- Selects appropriate processes from clearly documented rules, past practices, or instruction
- Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Basic or advanced written communication skills
- Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely
- Experience interacting with customers/clients
- Experience or demonstrated ability to hit productivity and KPI goals in a consistent manner
- Familiarity or knowledge of customer service techniques with drive to be productive
- Ability/willingness to learn HearUSA software and scripting programs
- Excellent/strong skills required in inbound and outbound tele-services with a senior target audience
- Ability to represent HearUSA as a professional, courteous, knowledgeable extension of the company brand
- 1-2 years of experience
- Ability to work from 11:30AM to 8:00PM, Monday thru Friday.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!