Hearing Instrument Specialist- Temple, TX
We usually respond within two weeks
HearUSA is a leader in hearing health. We are on a mission to make hearing care simpler and more accessible than ever before, setting a new standard in modern hearing care. Our hearing center teams change lives by giving clients easy access to advanced hearing technology and outstanding care.
We are taking a stand and reducing the stigma around hearing loss. HearUSA is committed to our mission to change one million more lives in the next five years through Simply Excellent Hearing Care. As professionals, we’re redefining delivery of hearing care and helping more people take charge of their hearing health.
We draw on the expertise and hearing care services of more than 360 hearing centers across the U.S. HearUSA is also part of the WS Audiology (WSA) family, a global leader with over 11,000 employees in 125 markets and 2 global headquarters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform hearing aid analyzer (HIT), basic hearing aid troubleshooting services, hearing aid checks, listening checks and cleaning.
- Follow established marketing tools to enhance business opportunities and create new referral sources.
- Work with front office staff to convert walk-In patients, recall existing patients and answer incoming phone calls.
- Comply with FDA guidelines, HearUSA practice guidelines and QPG protocols while providing excellent routine/follow up patient care.
- Work within a team environment with other members of the center staff to achieve goals established by Area and Division Management.
- Provide Aural Rehab classes as required.
- Maintain a clean, inviting and friendly environment within the center for customers and potential customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years' experience
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast‐paced environment
- Ability to develop and give oral presentations to both large and small groups
- State licensed
A place to grow your career
Growth means investing in employee development, from day-to-day support to opportunities to stretch your skills. It also means creating space for your voice, sharing knowledge, and learning from peers as we build culture and community together. You will benefit from:
- A structure of field support for your hearing center
- A professional development team of dedicated Regional Training Managers
- Continuing education, LinkedIn Learning & licensing reimbursement
- Career advancement pathways such as Hearing Care Provider and Patient Care Coordinator Team Lead, Hearing Care Provider Advisory Board member, or District Manager
- Paid externships and a Hearing Instrument Specialist Trainee program
The support of a leader in hearing health
HearUSA accepts the most insurance plans in the industry, has extensive network coverage, advanced online services, and pioneering technology. We draw on the expertise and hearing care services of more than 360 hearing centers across the U.S. HearUSA is also part of the WS Audiology (WSA) family, a global leader with over 11,000 employees in 125 markets and 2 global headquarters.
As a leader we can offer:
- Monthly Commissions
- CEUs & State Licensure Renewals for HCPs
- Defined Career Paths
- Sponsorship & Preceptor Opportunities
- President’s Club Incentives
- Employee Referral Program
Lifestyle & Benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Holidays & PTO Policy
- 401k Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee, Family & Friends Hearing Aid Discount Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Service Days & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives
Are you ready to go beyond and change lives?
We are looking for enthusiastic, committed professionals to help us achieve our mission and set a new standard in modern hearing care. Come and be part of the team that changes one million more lives in the next five years!
- Hearing Instrument Specialist
Hearing Instrument Specialist- Temple, TX
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology Americas?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.