HearUSA is committed to providing the support, leadership, motivation and training that will assist you in achieving your best performance and providing your patients with excellent results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform hearing aid analyzer (HIT), basic hearing aid troubleshooting services, hearing aid checks, listening checks and cleaning.
- Follow established marketing tools to enhance business opportunities and create new referral sources.
- Work with front office staff to convert walk-In patients, recall existing patients and answer incoming phone calls.
Comply with FDA guidelines, HearUSA practice guidelines and QPG protocols while providing excellent routine/follow up patient care.
Work within a team environment with other members of the center staff to achieve goals established by Area and Division Management.
Provide Aural Rehab classes as required.
Maintain a clean, inviting and friendly environment within the center for customers and potential customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years' experience
Basic Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications
Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast‐paced environment
Ability to develop and give oral presentations to both large and small groups
- State licensed
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!