HearUSA is a leader in hearing healthcare. We are on a mission to make hearing care simpler and more accessible than ever before, setting a new standard in modern hearing care. We are taking a stand and reducing the stigma around hearing loss.
We draw on the expertise and hearing care services of more than 360 hearing centers across the U.S. Our hearing center teams change lives by giving clients easy access to advanced hearing technology and outstanding care. HearUSA is also part of the WS Audiology (WSA) family, a global leader with over 11,000 employees in 125 markets and 2 global headquarters.
What it’s all about:
As a Client Experience Specialist, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You will ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely manner, maintain a well-organized appointment schedule, and prioritize Simply Excellent Hearing Care.
What’s in it for you?
- Top priority of culture and community including ongoing training
- Attractive compensation package with monthly bonus opportunities
- Onboarding, comprehensive benefits, paid holidays, PTO, 401k with match, Health & Wellness programs
- Mentorship and professional development opportunities including a CES Advisory Board
- Field support for your hearing center
What you will do:
- Maintain client charts and ensure information is up to date
- Prioritize welcome and confirmation calls and provide friendly and enthusiastic customer service
- Manages clinic schedule to ensure efficient and expedient patient care for walk-in/curbside appointments, scheduled appointments, and potential clients
- Enter stock and custom orders, perform weekly inventory audit to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of cash and bank deposits and perform all end of day processes and reports/ settlements
- Maintains a clean, inviting, and friendly environment
- Maintain basic knowledge of hearing aid technology and be able to perform basic cleaning/repair functions
- Assist with basic hearing aid trouble shooting via telephone or in-person and clean and checks
- Maintain knowledge of current HearUSA's products, promotions and pricing. As needed, facilitate and support with HearAssist and remote care
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service and office administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers
- Proficiency with computers including scheduling software and MS Office
- Strong multi-tasking, organization, and time-management skills
A Place to Grow your Career:
Growth means investing in employee development, from day-to-day support to opportunities to stretch your skills. It also means creating space for your voice, sharing knowledge, and learning from peers as we build culture and community together. We offer:
- A professional development team of dedicated Regional Training Managers
- Continuing education, LinkedIn Learning and tuition reimbursement
- Career advancement pathways for Center Support and Client Care
The Company provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration not related to the person’s ability to do the job or otherwise made unlawful by federal, state, or local law.