Would you like an opportunity to improve people’s lives? Are you seeking a technically oriented customer service position? Are you interested in “gadgetry”? Join the WSA family today! WSA, a leader in the hearing health care industry, has immediate openings for a Consumer Helpdesk Specialist. Candidates will work remotely from home (high-speed internet access required). Our company offers a wide variety of benefits to employees, including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) with a generous company match, holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO), and other company-paid benefits.
Through phone, chat and email communication, the applicant will be responsible for supporting consumers (patients) who wear our hearing aids in tandem with our related apps and accessories. WSA hearing aids are recognized as the premium hearing care solution in the industry.
More specifically, the CHS handles direct consumer support requests via phone, chat, and email, such as troubleshooting hearing aid connectivity with smartphones, apps, and other accessories. Additional questions regarding connectivity of accessories to other devices, general app usage and troubleshooting will also be handled. The CHS will apply technical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve problems or questions from consumers. It is essential that the CHS document all activities by logging patient contacts and support incidents (problem to resolution) into our Salesforce system.
These positions report to the Manager of Technical Support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary, in addition to interpersonal skills
- Experience working closely with other team members in a virtual environment
- The ability to communicate technical information and instructions effectively
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications as well as USB and Bluetooth technology
- A thorough understanding of both Apple iOS and Android operating systems and app installation and troubleshooting
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability to understand new concepts and apply their current knowledgebase to solve evolving problems
- BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and at least 2 years of technical consumer helpdesk support experience.
“WSA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.”
Job Type: Full-time (remote)
- Consumer Helpdesk Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- iOS and Android phones: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
WSAudiology is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, national, origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, status, disability, veteran status, or any characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.
This policy ensures equal opportunities for all individuals in areas such as recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training and development, promotions, and discipline. Discrimination on the basis of any protected characteristic is strictly prohibited.
Disabled applicants requiring reasonable accommodations during the recruitment and selection process should contact the human resources department.