HearCANADA is on a mission to provide Wonderful Sound for All – and we’re sharing our passion for making an impact in YOUR community!
We are on the hunt for a multi-faceted Hearing Instrument Specialist or an Audiologist, who will support the development of a new clinic in Ajax, ON. This full-time, permanent opportunity would be a great career move for someone with strong administration/customer service skills coupled with a keen interest in marketing and business development.
What it’s all about:
In the first 90 days, you’ll take part in a robust training program that will get you acquainted with HearCANADA’s policies, procedures, and how our centres operate. This training will be blended, offering both in-person and virtual learning.
In the next 90 days, the focus will be on developing brand awareness and building community relationships in the local region with support from a dedicated marketing team.
In an ongoing capacity once the centre is open, you will support the day-to-day operations of the centre by delivering Best-in-Class client care in their hearing services.
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive compensation package including a generous hourly rate along with significant bonus/profit-sharing opportunities
- Employer-funded benefits that start on your first day
- RRSP program with employer-matching
- Additional health & wellness benefits
- Education assistance program and ongoing mentorship/professional development opportunities
- A culture that promotes inclusivity and a shared passion in making a positive impact in our community
What we are looking for:
- A graduate of a recognized Hearing Instrument Practitioner or Audiology program
- A registrant of CASLPO (College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario) or AHIP (Association of Hearing Instrument Practitioners of Ontario) in good standing
- Working knowledge of hearing health care products and services with diagnostic/dispensing experience
- An energetic, self-driven person who is excited about business development and community partnerships/marketing
- Experience in event planning, lead generation, business development a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish and build relationships with colleagues, coworkers, and community partners
- Proficiency with scheduling software and MS Office
HearCANADA is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.