Our Signia team is looking for a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) that is motivated, responsible, accountable, enjoys a challenge and has a proactive and forward-thinking mindset to join our amazing team!
This is a traveling sales role with an expectation of weekly travel, local to the RSM, and travel across parts of South Texas.
In this role, you will have the flexibility to create your own travel schedule.
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with providers on overall business growth, assist to develop marketing strategies, build and grow relationships internally and externally and sell our premium Signia hearing aids!
- Achieve hearing instrument sales quota and point of sale quota on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Build and maintain customer relationships as a means of growing current customer's business and cultivate new customer relationships to grow the territory.
- Support customers (Audiologists and Dispensers) both onsite at customer locations and virtually (Teams, Zoom etc.)
- Gain appointments and grow relationships with key accounts with the goal of achieving or exceeding sales quota and meeting daily sales visit KPI’s
- Work effectively with Inside Sales and Clinical Education Teams regarding prospecting, developing, and recruiting new customers.
- Monitor customer segmentation and preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Drive demand for Signia within the territory
- Create and execute monthly, quarterly and annual business plans.
- Work effectively with territory counterparts to execute plans, prospect, develop, and grow the business.
- Analyze and leverage daily, weekly and monthly reporting to drive sales within the territory.
- Successfully introduce and establish new products to both existing customers and new customers.
- Maintain a deep clinical knowledge of Signia products.
- Diligently execute the Signia Sales Process with each customer interaction.
- Consistently meet KPIs around customer visits and use of programs and promotions to drive demand for Signia in the assigned territory.
- In Salesforce CRM, document daily activities and maintain the accuracy of information in the territory.
- Maintain proper professional standards of behavior and decorum as a representative of the company when communicating with customers, coworkers and representing Signia at national, regional and state professional meetings as well as social media interactions.
- Maintain expenses within published corporate guidelines.
- Performs other duties and participates in other projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Must be available to do day travel and 1-3 overnight travel per week.
- Must have 3 year’s industry and/or field selling experience.
- Proficient with hearing aid fitting software preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment; demonstrate a positive attitude; have effective communication skills with a diverse range of individuals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Must be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work.
- Must be available to travel within the assigned territory.
Lifestyle & Benefits
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Holidays & PTO Policy
- 401k Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee, Family & Friends Hearing Aid Discount Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Service Days & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives
The Company provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration not related to the person’s ability to do the job or otherwise made unlawful by federal, state, or local law.