HearCanada bolsters a world-class team of hearing care professionals/pioneers who share a passion for providing Wonderful Sound for All. With 60% of the Canadian population experiencing a type of hearing health issue in 2021, our teams are passionate about providing an exceptional client experience through their hearing journey, going above and beyond to provide relevant and meaningful solutions.
We’re adding a Full-Time, Permanent Client Care Coordinator to our growing team in Chilliwack, BC.
What it’s all about:
As a Client Care Coordinator, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You will ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely manner, maintain a well-organized appointment schedule, and recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive compensation package with profit-sharing opportunities
- Benefits starting on your first day
- RRSP program + employer matching
- Educational Assistance and Health & Wellness programs
- Generous travel allowances and mileage for applicable roles
- Mentorship and professional development opportunities
What you will do:
- Ensure that clients’ needs are met in a timely manner
- Assemble, maintain and process client files
- Schedule and maintain client appointments
- Use current client care scheduling systems to enter client information, transactions, and appointment tracking
- Manage invoicing and accounts receivables based on client purchases and insurance claims
- Maintain basic knowledge of hearing aid technology and be able to perform basic cleaning/repair functions
- Recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities through various mediums (e.g., walk-ins, client referrals, telephone inquiries, retention practices, etc.)
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service and administration with an emphasis on sales
- Experience working with geriatric population is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers
- Proficiency with computers including scheduling software and MS Office
- Strong multi-tasking, organization, and time-management skills
HearCANADA is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.