HearCanada bolsters a world-class team of hearing care professionals/pioneers who share a passion for providing Wonderful Sound for All. With 60% of the Canadian population experiencing a type of hearing health issue in 2021, our teams are passionate about providing an exceptional client experience through their hearing journey, going above and beyond to provide relevant and meaningful solutions.
We're seeking a full-time Hearing Instrument Specialist or Audiologist to join our growing team in Barrie, ON!
As a Hearing Care Professional with HearCANADA, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You will provide standardized hearing evaluations, a high standard of client care, and follow-up with clients to ensure their needs are met.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive compensation package with profit-sharing opportunities
- Benefits starting on your first day
- RRSP program + employer matching
- Educational Assistance and Health & Wellness programs
- Generous travel allowances and mileage for applicable roles
- Mentorship and professional development opportunities
What you will do:
- Provide a high standard of care by proactively serving our clients from the first encounter to all future hearing needs (evaluations and diagnostic audiological tests)
- Maintain an expertise in the selling, fitting and troubleshooting of current hearing aid technology
- Work with the front office staff to book both walk-in clients and incoming phone calls
- Follow both Operational and Quality Assurance guidelines
What we are looking for:
- College Diploma from a recognized Hearing Instrument Specialist program or University Degree from a recognized Audiology program or equivalent
- Current registration in good standing with regulatory college or provincially recognized licensing body is required
- Minimum 1 year of diagnostic/dispensing experience (not applicable for initial practice registrants e.g., students)
- Current knowledge of hearing health care products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers
HearCANADA is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.