We usually respond within a week
WS Audiology is the largest manufacturer of hearing aids and was formed in 2019 through the partnership of Singapore-headquartered Sivantos and Denmark-based Widex. A passion to bring back the miracle of hearing to millions of people has brought us together. We have 170 years of proud heritage and experience of being ‘first movers’, a true passion for what we do, an insatiable curiosity that drives our innovation and
technology, and genuine care for our customers.
The Marketing Copywriter/Editor is responsible for writing and editing compelling content across all channels including consumer and professional-targeted articles and blogs, social media posts, video content and web-optimized content for all WSA brands. Additionally, this person will also support internal messaging/communication as needed.
- Establish and maintain content development standards, guidelines, and practices per brand.
- Create/edit content for consumer-facing articles, patient and professional product testimonials, emails, newsletters, and presentations.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Team on writing/editing search engine optimized content for website product launches tailored to our consumer and professional audiences.
- Collaborate with digital marketing to create/edit engaging social media content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, using best practices to maximize engagement.
- Edit, proofread and improve/optimize content.
- Creating occasional short article for posting on our corporate intranet
The Company provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration not related to the person’s ability to do the job or otherwise made unlawful by federal, state, or local law.
- Marketing Solutions
- Hauppauge - Widex HQ
Hauppauge - Widex HQ
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology Americas?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.