HearUSA is a leader in hearing health. We are on a mission to make hearing care simpler and more accessible than ever before, setting a new standard in modern hearing care. Our hearing center teams change lives by giving clients easy access to advanced hearing technology and outstanding care.
We are taking a stand and reducing the stigma around hearing loss. HearUSA is committed to our mission to change one million more lives in the next five years through Simply Excellent Hearing Care. As professionals, we’re redefining delivery of hearing care and helping more people take charge of their hearing health.
We draw on the expertise and hearing care services of more than 360 hearing centers across the U.S. HearUSA is also part of the WS Audiology (WSA) family, a global leader with over 11,000 employees in 125 markets and 2 global headquarters.
.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manages clinic schedule to ensure efficient and expedient patient care for walk-in appointments, scheduled appointments, and potential customers.
- Uses CMS to maximize center efficiency by setting appointments, scheduling provider availability, scheduling center availability, updating patient information, physician information, and entering and tracking orders/invoices.
- Communicates effectively via telephone, e-mail, and postal mail with patients and potential customers.
- Works within a team environment with other members of the center staff to achieve goals established by Regional and Main office management.
- Maintains a clean, inviting, and friendly environment within the clinic for customers and potential customers.
- Maintains basic knowledge of current hearing instrument function and troubleshooting.
- Comply with FDA guidelines, HEAR USA practice guidelines and QPG protocols while providing excellent routine/follow-up patient care.
- Maintain professional license and CEU requirements as mandated by each state.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- State Specific license requirements may include Bachelor's Degree.
- 1-2 years
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) – Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications
- Ability to process high volume data entry – Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy - Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to develop and give oral presentations to both large and small groups Basic or advanced written communication skills – Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely
- Experience interacting with customers/clients
- Travel required: Local, 10-25%, Long distance (overnight)
- Ability to work nights, weekends, overtime
A PLACE TO GROW YOUR CAREER:
Growth means investing in employee development, from day-to-day support to opportunities to stretch your skills. It also means creating space for your voice, sharing knowledge, and learning from peers as we build culture and community together.
LIFESTYLE & BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Holidays & PTO Policy
- 401k Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee, Family & Friends Hearing Aid Discount Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Service Days & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives
The Company provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration not related to the person’s ability to do the job or otherwise made unlawful by federal, state, or local law.