HearUSA is a leader in hearing health. We are on a mission to make hearing care simpler and more accessible than ever before, setting a new standard in modern hearing care. Our hearing center teams change lives by giving clients easy access to advanced hearing technology and outstanding care.
We are taking a stand and reducing the stigma around hearing loss. HearUSA is committed to our mission to change one million more lives in the next five years through Simply Excellent Hearing Care. As professionals, we’re redefining delivery of hearing care and helping more people take charge of their hearing health.
We draw on the expertise and hearing care services of more than 360 hearing centers across the U.S. HearUSA is also part of the WS Audiology (WSA) family, a global leader with over 11,000 employees in 125 markets and 2 global headquarters
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule HAE's (BAHA's and Cochlear Implants) and other testing as appropriate by referrals to WS Audiology.
- Adhering to and maintaining monthly HAE goals - maintain 80% of overall goals.
- Responsible for printing daily appointment schedules and verifying benefit eligibility.
- Stay up to date/informed on all communications from WS Audiology. Ensure all patient forms and authorizations are processed in a timely manner.
- Provide a high standard of care by proactively serving members from the first encounter to all future hearing needs. Ensure that patients obtain any indicated follow up so that patient care is maximized.
- Networking within the medical and patient community. Work within a team environment in achieving venture goals established by management.
- Participate in professional meetings and continuing education events, as directed.
- Uphold WS Audiology mission, vision and values.
- Other duties, as assigned by WS Audiology center management staff.
- Experience interacting with customers/clients, experience in sales environment preferred.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task, work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications.
- Experience with team environment and achieving monthly goals preferred.
- High School diploma preferred or equivalent work history.
- 1-3 years of experience
A PLACE TO GROW YOUR CAREER:
Growth means investing in employee development, from day-to-day support to opportunities to stretch your skills. It also means creating space for your voice, sharing knowledge, and learning from peers as we build culture and community together.
LIFESTYLE & BENFITS:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Holidays & PTO Policy
- 401k Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee, Family & Friends Hearing Aid Discount Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Service Days & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.