WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton, Vibe, HearUSA and Bloom and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
THIS DISTRICT MANAGER WILL COVER OUR "NORTH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA REGION"-- 34 HEARING CENTERS (PALM DESERT, BAKERSFIELD, NORTH LA COUNTY, VENTURA, SANTA BARBARA, SOLVANG)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all aspects of the performance and operations within assigned geographic area. This role strives to help more clients hear better by ensuring both a positive team member and client experience
- Coach, mentor, and role-model our core values and expected behaviors through frequent clinic visits and consistent follow up to drive sustainable behaviors that lead to the delivery of “Simply Excellent Hearing Care” to our clients and centers.
- Communicate with assigned clinics, monitor performance, provide feedback and recognition, and maintain alignment on priorities.
- Create Action Plans for the month, week, and day for clinics within assigned district. Ensure each team has a clear vision and priorities are clearly articulated and the “why” is understood.
- Identify obstacles to center performance attainment and take an active role in problem solving. Collaborate with colleagues and center teams to overcome/develop the necessary processes to succeed.
- Collaborates with Training team and Hearing Care Provider Team Leads in the training, monitoring and assessment of development plans for new and current center employees.
- Ensure clinic execution of daily operational objectives, including sales, inventory, and cash management.
- 80% of time will be in centers coaching with a minimum expectation to visit each center at least times per 2-3 times per quarter.
- Exceptional People Leadership skills and can clearly articulate with Team Members.
- Experience in developing Team Member Performance along with strong sales and operational excellence.
- Demonstrated skills in planning, analytical and critical thinking, problem solving, prioritization, and proactive decision making.
- Basic to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) – Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications.
- Fosters a collaborative environment; Ability to develop and give oral presentations to both large and small groups – Basic or advanced written communication skills – Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely.
- Experience interacting with customers/clients.
- 5+ years hands on management experience in retail health care or similar
- H.I.S. or AuD license preferred
- Expected Travel Days-Extensive: More than 21 days.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!