HearUSA is a leader in hearing health. We are on a mission to make hearing care simpler and more accessible than ever before, setting a new standard in modern hearing care. Our hearing center teams change lives by giving clients easy access to advanced hearing technology and outstanding care.
We are taking a stand and reducing the stigma around hearing loss. HearUSA is committed to our mission to change one million more lives in the next five years through Simply Excellent Hearing Care. As professionals, we’re redefining delivery of hearing care and helping more people take charge of their hearing health.
We draw on the expertise and hearing care services of more than 360 hearing centers across the U.S. HearUSA is also part of the WS Audiology (WSA) family, a global leader with over 11,000 employees in 125 markets and 2 global headquarters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contributes to meeting or exceeding center budget through effective outbound calls, proper scheduling, and schedule management.
- Prioritize welcome and confirmation calls and provide friendly and enthusiastic customer service.
- Manages clinic schedule to ensure efficient and expedient patient care for walk-in/curbside appointments, scheduled appointments, and potential clients.
- Ensures all client information in TCM is current and accurate, included but not limited to address, phone, email, insurance, and physician.
- Communicates effectively via telephone, e-mail, and postal mail with patients and potential customers. Retrieve phones messages and prioritizing return phone calls.
- Prepares and updates client charts. Check clients in and out of appointments accurately. Enter stock and custom orders, perform weekly inventory audit to ensure accuracy. Enter and tracks orders/invoices.
- Collects and record payments and assists in financing applications and processing financing. Maintain detailed and accurate records of cash and bank deposits and perform all end of day processes and reports/ settlements.
- Maintains a clean, inviting, and friendly environment and practices established safety and infection control protocols. Exercise confidentiality as it relates to all business and patient information.
- Organizes and participate in Grass Roots marketing. Maintain basic knowledge of hearing instrument function and troubleshooting.
- Works within a team environment with other members of the center staff to achieve goals established by Regional and Corporate management personnel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience interacting with customers/clients, experience in sales environment preferred.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task, work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications.
- Experience with team environment and achieving monthly goals preferred.
- Past experience working with senior population is an asset.
LIFESTYLE & BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Holidays & PTO Policy
- 401k Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee, Family & Friends Hearing Aid Discount Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Service Days & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.