*Open to Part Time OR Full Time!
WS Audiology helps millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. As advanced as hearing care is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to help make wonderful sound part of everyone's life. There is nothing more rewarding to us than seeing someone regain the miracle of hearing and watching them thrive.
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform hearing testing, hearing aid selection, and fitting to all clinic clients while working within the defined systems, processes, and best practices as defined by Total Care Plus (TCP) and WSA leadership.
- Perform demonstration of hearing aids when appropriate as part of test and personalize auditory simulation to create the wow factor on all clients that have a hearing loss.
- Evaluates test results to determine communication deficit and makes appropriate recommendation for all clients with a hearing loss.
- Utilizes hearing aid stock for same day fits of hearing aid instruments and trials all clients that are undecided. Maintain 80% same day fit/trial rate.
- Completes TCM/ chart notes for each client seen and sends Medical Report to referring and or primary care physicians.
- Maintains an expertise in the selling, fitting and troubleshooting of current hearing aid technology.
- Comply with state license laws, FDA guidelines, WSA and Total Care Plus practice guidelines and QPG protocols.
- Provides remote services to clients as needed.
- Performs and provides hearing aid repairs, follow-up, checks, cleanings, earmolds and ALD accessories as needed by the client.
- Provides community marketing support via physician marketing, health fairs, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience interacting with customers/clients, experience in sales environment preferred.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task, work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications.
- Experience with team environment and achieving monthly goals preferred.
- Past experience working with senior population is an asset.
A PLACE TO GROW YOUR CAREER:
Growth means investing in employee development, from day-to-day support to opportunities to stretch your skills. It also means creating space for your voice, sharing knowledge, and learning from peers as we build culture and community together. You will benefit from:
- A structure of field support for your hearing center
- A professional development team of dedicated Regional Training Managers
- Continuing education, LinkedIn Learning & licensing reimbursement
- Career advancement pathways such as Hearing Care Provider and Patient Care Coordinator Team Lead, Hearing Care Provider Advisory Board member, or District Manager
- Paid externships and a Hearing Instrument Specialist Trainee program
LIFESTYLE & BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Holidays & PTO Policy
- 401k Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee, Family & Friends Hearing Aid Discount Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Service Days & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.