WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton, Vibe, HearUSA and Bloom and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist U.S. Retail team with configuration & integration of various eligibility files, typically delivered to WS Audiology in a flat file format (EDI files 834, 835, and 837), and need to be translated and loaded into a SQL server database.
- When required, create cross walk files and generate encounter reports/files.
- This role will include requirements gathering, design, development, delivery, and support of collecting & delivering this eligibility data.
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug existing Eligibility, Auto Replenishment, and ProNet code.
- Participate in requirements analysis and meetings with business stakeholders and other insurance companies.
- Write clean, scalable, and manageable code. Test and deploy the written code. Improve and fix existing configurations/scripts/cross walks.
- Create Ad-Hoc Insurance/Encounter Reports (Files).
- Provide improvement & automation recommendations to reduce the business' manual effort. If possible, this could include coding the situation.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development cycle (SDLC).
- Assist other team members, when needed, in delivering on-time, on-budget, high-quality delivery of projects.
- Experience or understanding of EDI Transactions with a focus on 834, 835, and 837 transactions. (Experience in the healthcare/insurance industry is a huge plus).
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: SQL Queries,
- SQL Server Mgmt. Studio (or other similar), Visio,Azure DevOps, Git, SQL Server, C#, Citrix.
- Experience with T-SQL, including the ability to write scripts to update large datasets and write complex queries against relationable database tables.
- Experience with report development in SSRS/SQL or similar platforms
- Experience with Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills.
- Ability to debug, maintain, and deploy console applications in VB.net and C#.net.
- Experience developing in Visual Studio.
- Familiarity with developing and maintaining scheduled SQL jobs and scheduled tasks in Task Scheduler.
- Ability to quickly learn various technologies and business processes.
- A team player, but can work independently without day-to-day direction.
- Individual contributor that can own and solve technical problems which may include learning new technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Familiarity with Agile, namely Scrum and Kanban Frameworks.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Travel: Light: 1- 10 days
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.