WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton, Vibe, HearUSA and Bloom and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as Finance Business Partner to local Management; Collaborate with local Management to improve profitability.
- Responsible for Management reporting.
- Annual budget preparation and guidance.
- Store profitability analysis.
- Support on M&A activities.
- Pricing analysis and strategy.
- Monitor working capital and collection
- Serve as the liaison between the Business and Accounting Teams.
- Support the preparation of monthly business review deck.
- Global Retail Support and Operation KPIs reporting and analysis.
- Creatively analyze large amounts of data, developing clear conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to clearly explain complex concepts, both written and verbally, to various levels of professionals within the organization.
- Strong system skills in Excel, Power Pivots, and Power Point.
- Manage multiple projects from multiple business partners.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- MBA or Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- 5-10 years of Business Planning and Analysis experience required, including expense planning and forecasting, business case analysis, and financial modeling.
**Applicants must live/have the ability to commute into the Salt Lake City, UT area. Role will primarily be in-office with flexibility to work from home**
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!