HearUSA is a leader in hearing health. We are on a mission to make hearing care simpler and more accessible than ever before, setting a new standard in modern hearing care. Our hearing center teams change lives by giving clients easy access to advanced hearing technology and outstanding care.
We are taking a stand and reducing the stigma around hearing loss. HearUSA is committed to our mission to change one million more lives in the next five years through Simply Excellent Hearing Care. As professionals, we’re redefining delivery of hearing care and helping more people take charge of their hearing health.
We draw on the expertise and hearing care services of more than 360 hearing centers across the U.S. HearUSA is also part of the WS Audiology (WSA) family, a global leader with over 11,000 employees in 125 markets and 2 global headquarters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform hearing testing, hearing aid selection, and fitting to all clinic clients while working within the defined systems, processes, and best practices as defined by Total Care Plus (TCP) and WSA leadership.
- Perform demonstration of hearing aids when appropriate as part of test and personalize auditory simulation to create the wow factor on all clients that have a hearing loss.
- Evaluates test results to determine communication deficit and makes appropriate recommendation for all clients with a hearing loss.
- Utilizes hearing aid stock for same day fits of hearing aid instruments and trials all clients that are undecided. Maintain 80% same day fit/trial rate.
- Completes TCM/ chart notes for each client seen and sends Medical Report to referring and or primary care physicians.
- Maintains an expertise in the selling, fitting and troubleshooting of current hearing aid technology.
- Comply with state license laws, FDA guidelines, WSA and Total Care Plus practice guidelines and QPG protocols.
- Provides remote services to clients as needed.
- Performs and provides hearing aid repairs, follow-up, checks, cleanings, earmolds and ALD accessories as needed by the client.
- Provides community marketing support via physician marketing, health fairs, etc.
- Experience in a similar Audiology or Hearing Aid Specialist role.
- Active state license in Audiology and/or hearing aid dispensing.
- 1-5 years of experience preferred.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Basic or advanced written communication skills.
- Experience interacting with customers/clients.
- Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast paced environment.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!