WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12,000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: Wonderful Sound for All. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton, Vibe, HearUSA and Bloom and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Travel to centers within the District and assist with the training, on-boarding, shadowing and development of new PCCs and provide ongoing in-person training of current PCCS.
- Travel to centers within the District to cover for PCCs or to offer Peer to Peer mentoring.
- Build community within the District team by providing monthly "Teams Meetings" on a variety of topic s and host one quarterly in person meeting within the district.
- Assist District Manager with assessment of PCCs relative to competency and performance standards. Collaborate with management to determine priorities for training to maximize revenue.
- Understand center sales potential and conversion principals and support and assist schedule management, outbound call and other protocols as needed.
- Provide training and oversight for PCCs to ensure that centers maintain detailed and accurate records of cash and bank deposits, inventory, call activity. Support Division Coordinator in tracking and maintaining stock.
- Communicate effectively interpersonally, via telephone, e-mail, and postal mail with center staff, management, patients and clients. Perform necessary discounts and schedule blocks as approved by management.
- Work within a team environment with other members of the center staff to achieve goals established by regional and support center management.
- Refine existing clinical processes and procedures and suggests changes and updates. Maintain basic knowledge of hearing instrument function and troubleshooting.
- Practice established safety and infection control protocols. Exercise confidentiality as it relates to all business and patient information.
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications.
- Ability to process high volume data entry.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast paced environment.
- Basic understanding of business principals and retail sales.
- Basic or advanced written communication skills; experience interacting with customers/clients.
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute directives.
- Proven ability to lead and train effectively.
- High School diploma preferred or equivalent work history.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Travel required – 1- 10 days: travel beyond home center will be expensed and reimbursed by the company.