WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12,000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: Wonderful Sound for All. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton, Vibe, HearUSA and Bloom and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform hearing testing, hearing aid selection, and fitting to all clinic clients while working within the defined systems, processes, and best practices as defined by Total Care Plus (TCP) and WSA leadership.
- Evaluates test results to determine communication deficit and makes appropriate recommendation for all clients with a hearing loss. Perform demonstration of hearing aids when appropriate as part of test and personalize auditory simulation to create the wow factor on all clients that have a hearing loss.
- Comply with state license laws, FDA guidelines, WSA and Total Care Plus practice guidelines and QPG protocols. Maintains an expertise in the selling, fitting and troubleshooting of current hearing aid technology.
- Performs and provides hearing aid repairs, follow-up, checks, cleanings, earmolds and ALD accessories as needed by the client. Provides remote services to clients as needed. Completes TCM / chart notes for each client seen and sends Medical Report to referring and or primary care physicians.
- Embodies and works in alignment with WSA Core Values of: Going Beyond Together, Pioneering for Better Solution and Passion for Impact. Creates and builds upon a culture of "Appreciation and Recognition"
- Peer leader for HCPs in their District and supports the DM with the development of the HCP community and mentorship & development of HCPs. Collaborates with DM to determine priorities for training on processes and best practices.
- Builds HCP community by hosting monthly virtual meetings and quarterly live meetings. Provides forums to discuss Best Practices, sponsorship to LHAS trainees or AuD Clinical Externs.
- Assist with Quality Management by performing Peer Record Reviews and client case reviews. Provides HCP peer support on client management and treatment options.
- Works with DM and RD to assist in recruiting Hearing Care Providers by interviewing potential candidates as needed and sponsoring HIS trainees.
Experience in a similar Audiology or Hearing Aid Specialist role.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Basic or advanced written communication skills.
- Experience interacting with customers/clients.
- Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast paced environment.
- 1-5 years of experience preferred.
- Active state license in Audiology and/or hearing aid dispensing.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, some travel may be required. Overtime when approved.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!