WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton, Vibe, HearUSA and Bloom and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand center revenue potential and hearing aid evaluation conversion principals. Improving and upskilling employees within defined region to achieve this potential by successfully executing the HearUSA service model, TCP 2.0.
- Collaborate with regional leadership to identify learning & development needs through district, hearing center, and HCP performance analysis.
- Create overall or individualized learning and development plan that addresses needs and expectations. Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROIs periodically and report on them.
- Provide educational support for on-boarding and other learning initiatives to ensure learning transfer of HCPs.
- Apply adult learning theories to ensure employees get the best out of their career development.
- Provide education on clinical competency & hearing aid product feature/benefit as it relates to improving client's hearing using the HearUSA service model.
- Assist with planning and conducting continuing education of existing HCPs as needed.
- Provide training for key events (product launches, new programs / initiatives, etc.)
- Hosting region and district training programs.
- 3-5 Years of prior training or teaching experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care.
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter.
- Solid time management skills.
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels (internal and external) of the Company.
- Creative ability, writing proficiency.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including ability to create Power Point presentations.
- Licensed Audiologist/Hearing Instrument Specialist or trained education professional.
Travel: Medium- 11-20days
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!