WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton, Vibe, HearUSA and Bloom and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gain proficiency in TCM and CRM, and tools utilized by PCC & CC staff to varying degrees based on role.
- Build, coordinate, conduct, maintain interactive and engaging "role specific" on-boarding program.
- Introduce & and provide continuing education on HearUSA service model, Total Care Plus 2.0
- Introduction to Company Culture & PCC/CC role in Client Journey.
- Build and maintain knowledge based reference/resource tool.
- Utilize internal learning platforms to test basic knowledge on trained materials.
- Monitor, and report on-boarding outcome including participating in periodic check-ins. Reporting outcomes to leadership.
- Applying adult learning theories to ensure employees get the best out of their development.
- Coordinate departmental cross training (insurance knowledge, etc).
- Support regions and districts by planning & conducting continuing education on key initiatives & new programs.
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care.
• Must be self-motivator and self-starter with solid time management skills
• Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels (internal and external) of the Company.
• Creative ability, writing proficiency.
• Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
• Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
- Knowledge in the creation and delivery of training curriculum for retail healthcare centers and call center environments.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including ability to create Power Point presentations.
Travel: Light- 1-10days
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!