In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Claims Generalist is responsible for actively coordinating HEARUSA Workers Compensation Network referrals. He/she is responsible for maintaining accurate, detailed and timely records daily. The Claims Generalist assures excellent communication with claimants, providers and clients, and ensures a consistent, quality experience in every interaction. The Claims Generalist is a team player that is willing to participate in the growth of HEARUSA Workers Compensation Network and able to assist where needed.
- Receive claim information from clients and effectively communicate claimant status with clients.
- Maintain claimant information in CRM system
- Receive calls from claimants and effectively communicate the status of claims and how the claims process works.
- Process orders from claimants and ensure orders are entered into CRM.
- Ensure proper invoicing to customers by referencing CRM software
- Effectively communicate with co-workers on status, assistance and any helpful information needed.
- Ship hearing aid supplies to workman’s comp claimants
- Obtain purchase order from appropriate DME for hearing aid supply orders
- Input and send purchase orders to billing department in a timely manner
- Send invoices to DME billing departments
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate party
- Accept deliveries from USPS, UPS, and FedEx and distribute accordingly
Candidates should have at least 1-2 years' of experience in a claims processing environment (preferably healthcare-oriented);
- Billing background is a huge plus;
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls and emails daily, ability to multitask, and work effectively and quickly with a software system.
- Customer service skills are a must;
- Ability to pivot and change direction multiple times a day when necessary;
- Self-motivated, dependable, organized; Ability to perform assignments and tasks accurately and within prescribed timeframes, as well as against broad business objectives, with little or no intervention; follow HEARUSA Workers Compensation Network Policies and Procedures;
- Team oriented; Ability to work with: peers, subordinates, clients, vendors, and executives; Share knowledge and skills with others; actively contributes in meetings; Demonstrate HEARUSA values, specifically integrity and respect of all people.
- Educational requirement: High School diploma or equivalent.
**This role will be a hybrid role (2-3 days/week in our Palm Beach Gardens, FL office location; 2-3 days of remote work.**
*Salary range: $19-21/hour (commensurate with experience) + benefits package*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour