WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton, Vibe, HearUSA and Bloom and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contributes to meeting or exceeding US Retail budget by increasing demand and retaining current clients through effective outbound calls, proper scheduling and client follow up calls.
- Utilizes 3+, TNS, Returns and other lists to book opportunity appointments and resolve objections concerning price, product or staff.
- Engages with clients in a friendly and enthusiastic manner .
- Makes notes in TCM for every client interaction and communicates with center staff all relevant information in a friendly and cooperative manner.
- Communicates effectively via telephone, text , email and postal mail with clients and potential clients. Follows up with every appointment booked and records results.
- Responds to any center or management request to follow up with client or potential client.
- Promotes our trial program, auditory simulation, same day fits and any current discounts/promotions.
- Offers telehealth services when warranted and in approved states.
- Maintains basic knowledge of hearing loss, hearing instruments, pricing, promotions and aural rehabilitation process.
- Exercises confidentiality as it relates to all business and patient information. Communicates respectfully with all other WSA employees.
- Experience interacting with customers/clients, experience in sales environment preferred.
- Experience processing high volume data entry.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently to maximize productivity
- Experience with Basic Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications.
- Experience with team environment and achieving monthly goals preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- 1-2 years of experience
- Travel: - Light 1-10 days
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!