In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with incoming and outbound offered inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services; has sales ability to convert calls to qualified appointments.
- Assists customers by providing information while providing efficient and courteous service.
- Assists with investigating and resolving routine problems and recognizes when to escalate customer issues.
- Assists in scheduling appointments within and out of network providers.
- Performs simple routine work within area of specialization.
- Selects appropriate processes from clearly documented rules, past practices or instruction.
- Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from Manager.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability and willingness to learn and use new computer programs and applications.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately, and concisely.
- Experience or demonstrated ability to hit productivity and KPI goals in a consistent manner.
- Familiarity or knowledge of customer service techniques with the drive to be productive.
- Strong skills required in inbound and outbound tele-services with a senior target audience.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!
***Please note that during the training portion of the Customer Care Specialist Role (approximately 4 weeks/1 month), in-person attendance is required 5 days a week at our Palm Beach Gardens office. Once employees complete training, they are able to transition to a hybrid schedule: Mondays & Tuesdays onsite in the office & Wednesdays through Fridays remotely). No exceptions.***
**Hours: During training, hours will be 9 AM - 5:30 PM; once training is completed, shift will transition to 11:30 AM - 8 PM.
**Pay rate: $16/hour + monthly performance based bonuses + benefits package**