Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
WS Audiology helps millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. As advanced as hearing care is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to help make wonderful sound part of everyone's life. There is nothing more rewarding to us than seeing someone regain the miracle of hearing and watching them thrive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform hearing testing, hearing aid selection, and fitting to all clinic clients while working within the defined systems, processes, and best practices as defined by Total Care Plus (TCP) and WSA leadership.
- Administers diagnostic tests and provides amplification services including hearing aid assessment testing, real ear measurements, and/or functional gain.
- Interprets test results and coordinates appropriate client care including making a recommendation for better hearing.
- Communicates with other WSA professionals and utilizes WSA resources to ensure client success and YoY revenue growth.
- Completes TCM/ chart notes for each patient seen and sends written report/ Med Report to referring and or primary care physicians.
- Performs and provides hearing aid repairs, follow-up, checks, cleanings, ear molds and ALD accessories as needed by the client.
- Counsels clients and family regarding test results and demonstrates better hearing to the client and family.
- Reviews products and makes appropriate recommendations regarding hearing care options available.
- Provides excellent customer service and public relations.
- Experience in a similar Audiology role. Pediatric experience preferred but not required.
- 1-5 years of experience preferred
- Master's of Audiology or Audiology Doctorate (Au.D.)
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Basic or advanced written communication skills.
- Experience interacting with customers/clients.
- Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast paced environment.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!