HearUSA is a leader in hearing health. We are on a mission to make hearing care simpler and more accessible than ever before, setting a new standard in modern hearing care. Our hearing center teams change lives by giving clients easy access to advanced hearing technology and outstanding care.
We are taking a stand and reducing the stigma around hearing loss. HearUSA is committed to our mission to change one million more lives in the next five years through Simply Excellent Hearing Care. As professionals, we’re redefining delivery of hearing care and helping more people take charge of their hearing health.
We draw on the expertise and hearing care services of more than 360 hearing centers across the U.S. HearUSA is also part of the WS Audiology (WSA) family, a global leader with over 11,000 employees in 125 markets and 2 global headquarters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform hearing testing, hearing aid selection, and fitting to all clinic clients while working within the defined systems, processes, and best practices as defined by Total Care Plus (TCP) and WSA leadership.
- Administers diagnostic tests and provides amplification services including hearing aid assessment testing, real ear measurements, and/or functional gain.
- Interprets test results and coordinates appropriate client care including making a recommendation for better hearing.
- Communicates with other WSA professionals and utilizes WSA resources to ensure client success and YoY revenue growth.
- Completes TCM/ chart notes for each patient seen and sends written report/ Med Report to referring and or primary care physicians.
- Performs and provides hearing aid repairs, follow-up, checks, cleanings, ear molds and ALD accessories as needed by the client.
- Counsels clients and family regarding test results and demonstrates better hearing to the client and family.
- Reviews products and makes appropriate recommendations regarding hearing care options available.
- Provides excellent customer service and public relations.
- Experience in a similar Audiology role. Pediatric experience preferred but not required.
- 1-5 years of experience preferred
- Master's of Audiology or Audiology Doctorate (Au.D.)
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Basic or advanced written communication skills.
- Experience interacting with customers/clients.
- Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast paced environment.
A PLACE TO GROW YOUR CAREER:
Growth means investing in employee development, from day-to-day support to opportunities to stretch your skills. It also means creating space for your voice, sharing knowledge, and learning from peers as we build culture and community together. You will benefit from:
- A structure of field support for your hearing center
- A professional development team of dedicated Regional Training Managers
- Continuing education, LinkedIn Learning & licensing reimbursement
- Career advancement pathways such as Hearing Care Provider and Patient Care Coordinator Team Lead, Hearing Care Provider Advisory Board member, or District Manager
- Paid externships and a Hearing Instrument Specialist Trainee program
THE SUPPORT OF A LEADER IN HEARING HEALTH:
HearUSA accepts the most insurance plans in the industry, has extensive network coverage, advanced online services, and pioneering technology. We draw on the expertise and hearing care services of more than 360 hearing centers across the U.S. HearUSA is also part of the WS Audiology (WSA) family, a global leader with over 11,000 employees in 125 markets and 2 global headquarters.
AS A LEADER WE CAN OFFER:
- Monthly Commissions
- CEUs & State Licensure Renewals for HCPs
- Defined Career Paths
- Sponsorship & Preceptor Opportunities
- President’s Club Incentives
- Employee Referral Program
LIFESTYLE & BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Holidays & PTO Policy
- 401k Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee, Family & Friends Hearing Aid Discount Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Service Days & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.