In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accounting/Finance Professional with Dynamics NAV/Business Central experience to be onsite Support Lead when Global ERP & BI Team rolls out Business Central ERP template in Palm Beach, Florida Support Center Headquarters.
- Engage in entire process: analysis, solution design, data migration, solution testing, training, and roll-out.
- Support other ERP users primarily in the U.S. & Canada, but also other global regions as needed.
- Participate in other Global ERP rollouts & act as "go-to" support person for the region.
- Assist in User Acceptance testing; Create user guides; Create User Training guides; ensure correct data migration; assist in global support and ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Be a "sparring partner" on the ERP team--primarily in sharing how the the existing and future application portfolio can help the team to become more efficient.
- Facilitate requirement-gathering workshops with corporate and local business together with the ERP team.
- Roll-out, maintenance, and support of the global retail ERP template in all WSA retail countries.
- Write solution documentation.
- Ideal candidate will have a background in Corporate Accounting/Finance & has been part of a global software implementation team. Great career trajectory for an Accounting/Finance professional looking to transition into IT (with requisite experience).
- Experience with implementing Business Central/Navision software;
- Proactive nature;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines;
- High-energy and motivated.
- 5+ years
- Relevant Business or Computer Science Degree
- Spanish/Portuguese is a big plus, but not required.
- Travel Medium: 11-20 days
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!
**Ideal candidate will be located in Palm Beach County, Florida; open to remote candidates as well.**