In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prioritize collection activity to avoid write-off exposure.
- Review EOB’s, denials and rejected claims.
- Manage appeals and follow up with Private Carriers, Medicare and Medicaid.
- Responsible for finding solutions, working assigned claims, identifying and documenting problematic issues that prevented the successful and timely transmission of accurate and clean claims by a third party billing support partner.
- Maintain clear and cohesive notes/documentations/forms related to all open and pending claims being worked.
- Responsible for collections on unpaid or partially paid insurance claims.
- Responsible for medical billing overview.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates Degree preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to read and understand an insurance plan notes and designs to obtain proper documentation when needed.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Commitment to excellent follow through.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and procedures.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and database application skills.
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications
- Ability to process high volume data entry
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely. Experience interacting with customers/clients
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!