In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The IT Service Desk Support Specialist serves as the first point of contact for end users requiring assistance from the IT department. This position involves extensive interaction and maintaining positive contact with all levels of personnel and observing confidentiality of personnel and company matters. Responsibilities Including but not limited to:
- Initial point of contact for end-user requests for assistance through phone calls and the IT ticketing system.
- a. Create and allocate new requests
- b. Work level 1 ticket requests
- Communicate with vendors and internal IT staff to open, follow up on and escalate trouble tickets
- Use the existing ticketing system and inventory management system for communication and documentation
- Reporting on Service Desk analytics
- Open ticket management
- Follow standard procedures for purchasing supplies for end users and retail clinics as needed.
- a. Document and maintain an accurate inventory of all new and retired assets
- Perform special projects assigned by IT management
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and social skills, be flexible and easily adapt to changing priorities, and have a strong interest in learning new skills and new technologies through on-the-job training. Customer Service and Team based mindset is key to being successful in this position and organization.
- 2+ years of hands on experience with customer support in a corporate environment;
- Patience and a positive attitude;
- Customer Service skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/ applications;
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy;
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to follow procedures and respect confidentiality;
- Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately, and concisely;
- Inventory Management experience is a plus.
**THIS IS A TEMP ROLE; must be able to work Monday through Friday, 11:30 AM - 8 PM***
**This position will be in-office at our Palm Beach Gardens, FL HQ location***