Hearing Care Provider-Santa Fe
Retail · Santa Fe
WS Audiology helps millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. As advanced as hearing care is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to help make wonderful sound part of everyone's life. There is nothing more rewarding to us than seeing someone regain the miracle of hearing and watching them thrive.
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform hearing testing, hearing aid selection, and fitting to all clinic clients while working within the defined systems, processes, and best practices as defined by Total Care Plus (TCP) and WSA leadership.
- Perform demonstration of hearing aids when appropriate as part of test and personalize auditory simulation to create the wow factor on all clients that have a hearing loss.
- Evaluates test results to determine communication deficit and makes appropriate recommendation for all clients with a hearing loss.
- Utilizes hearing aid stock for same day fits of hearing aid instruments and trials all clients that are undecided. Maintain 80% same day fit/trial rate.
- Completes TCM/ chart notes for each client seen and sends Medical Report to referring and or primary care physicians.
- Maintains an expertise in the selling, fitting and troubleshooting of current hearing aid technology.
- Comply with state license laws, FDA guidelines, WSA and Total Care Plus practice guidelines and QPG protocols.
- Provides remote services to clients as needed.
- Performs and provides hearing aid repairs, follow-up, checks, cleanings, earmolds and ALD accessories as needed by the client.
- Provides community marketing support via physician marketing, health fairs, etc.
- Experience in a similar Audiology or Hearing Aid Specialist role.
- Active state license in Audiology and/or hearing aid dispensing.
- 1-5 years of experience preferred.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Basic or advanced written communication skills.
- Experience interacting with customers/clients.
- Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast paced environment.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!