In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement Testing Strategy to improve and ensure application quality.
- Ensure visibility, traceability, and control of testing process to deliver high-quality software.
- Design/Develop of an automated testing framework and move the team away from manual testing to automation (where possible). Lead the transition of the team from Manual testing to Automated testing.
- Lead the QA team by helping with test prioritization & testing approaches. Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined within the strategy of WS Audiology.
- Review/Approve Test Plans, Suites, and Cases.
- Provide software quality metrics that demonstrate improvements in the testing processes implemented.
- Track & prepare the report of testing activities like testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
- Evaluate team for areas of improvement and fit with our strategy.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
- Participate in OMS Agile team scrums and planning sessions to understand the upcoming capabilities and provide end user feedback.
- Experience creating and implementing test strategies with a focus on testing areas: unit, integration, regression, and UAT.
- Experience with testing multiple environments that can contain different configurations.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to articulate and translate technical language to non-technical customers.
- Influences at all levels across the company.
- Experience working with customers with all levels of technical experience.
- Experience working with globally located test resources.
- Knowledge of the healthcare business and subject areas is preferable.
- Exemplifies teamwork and serves as a role model.
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments, and levels.
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity.
- Aptitude for gaining deep knowledge of the industry and business, and proactively using this knowledge to deliver meaningful results.
- Track record of consistently delivering and taking accountability for work and results.
- Confronts tough issues & situations.
- Open to identifying potential growth areas.
- Consults with clients & teammates to identify all facets of an issue and generate a solution.
- Understands potential impacts to processes & systems across organization & factors these into solutions.
- Excellent conceptualization, analytical, and logical skills.
- Demonstrates & promotes creativity & innovation. Proactively seeks out alternative solutions to business problems.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of Experience