In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of the entire recruiting life-cycle: sourcing resumes / candidates, conducting phone and in person interviews, scheduling, tracking and reporting on candidate and interview data.
- Expert use of social media sources, resume harvesting and parsing, databases, and job boards to source and pursue qualified candidates.
- Nurture relationships with prospective talent, develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire
- Retention of a qualified and diverse candidate pool at all times
- Interface and strengthen relationships with internal management team to ensure employment needs are addressed in a timely fashion
- Propose and participate in ongoing best practices and improvements to our current recruitment efforts
- Coordinate and partner with selected education institutions and universities.
- Other responsibilities as directed.
- Expert knowledge in conducting effective interviews and selection process
- Expert knowledge in web based recruiting tools and methods
- Proven ability to effectively interact with senior level management
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and be flexible to changing work-flow and corporate demands
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and requisitions, with the ability to adjust to changing business conditions
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Must have experience using an applicant tracking system
- Audiology industry experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years corporate experience as a recruiting and hiring manager
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!