WS Audiology helps millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing.As advanced as hearing care is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to help make wonderful sound part of everyone's life. There is nothing more rewarding to us than seeing someone regain the miracle of hearing and watching them thrive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contributes to meeting or exceeding center budget through effective outbound calls, proper scheduling, and schedule management.
- Prioritize welcome and confirmation calls and provide friendly and enthusiastic customer service.
- Manages clinic schedule to ensure efficient and expedient patient care for walk-in/curbside appointments, scheduled appointments, and potential clients.
- Ensures all client information in TCM is current and accurate, included but not limited to address, phone, email, insurance, and physician.
- Communicates effectively via telephone, e-mail, and postal mail with patients and potential customers. Retrieve phones messages and prioritizing return phone calls.
- Prepares and updates client charts. Check clients in and out of appointments accurately. Enter stock and custom orders, perform weekly inventory audit to ensure accuracy. Enter and tracks orders/invoices.
- Collects and record payments and assists in financing applications and processing financing. Maintain detailed and accurate records of cash and bank deposits and perform all end of day processes and reports/ settlements.
- Maintains a clean, inviting, and friendly environment and practices established safety and infection control protocols. Exercise confidentiality as it relates to all business and patient information.
- Organizes and participate in Grass Roots marketing. Maintain basic knowledge of hearing instrument function and troubleshooting.
- Works within a team environment with other members of the center staff to achieve goals established by Regional and Corporate management personnel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience interacting with customers/clients, experience in sales environment preferred.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task, work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications.
- Experience with team environment and achieving monthly goals preferred.
- Past experience working with senior population is an asset.
Pays: $18 hr.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!