HearUSA is a recognized leader in hearing care and is partnered with managed care organizations across the country. Through its Hearing Care Network of nearly 4,000 independently practicing audiologists and hearing care professionals and its more than 400 company owned hearing centers, HearUSA administers hearing benefits and provides related products and services to both third party and self-referred clients.
HearUSA opened its first hearing care center in Florida in 1987. Now with over 400 locations, key partnerships with AARP and Kaiser Permanente and the ability to leverage on all WSA assets in the US, we are poised for the next phase of growth.
Reporting directly to the CEO of US Retail and the Global VP Commercial Acceleration, this person will be responsible for:
- Managing a multifaceted marketing and communications organization with over 12 professionals for the domestic US market. The majority are in Florida.
- Developing and managing marketing concepts, messages and materials in collaboration/ coordination with global marketing team
- Aligning the retail strategies with wholesale so they are consistent with the company's strategic marketing plans and meet overall growth, sales, and profitability objectives
- Maintaining relationships with other areas of the business while functioning at both the Senior Management level as well as the functional Marketing level.
- Drive leads/customers to HearUSA centers: Brick and Mortar locations / Managed Care / Online / Remote Care
- Drive Key projects underway are Brand design/consolidation (rebrand) and interior store design (store activation)
- Translate complex product specifications into tangible consumer benefits
- Manage all external and internal communications, events and trade shows
- Develop a data driven marketing approach by tracking metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities
- Ensure that the customers’ perspective is a driving force behind business decision and activities; crafting and implementing strategies that meet customers’ and organization’s needs
- Develop thematic and tactical marketing campaigns and measure campaign effectiveness
- Lead, coach, manage and empower a team to drive implementation and achieve goals
We are looking for an engaging leader with a demonstrable track record of designing and implementing a world-class customer-driven Retail Marketing function. This will require well-developed influencing skills and an ability to gain buy-in from a broad range of different stakeholders. We are looking for a strong people developer who can bring a different perspective and take our Marketing capability to the next level.
- The ideal candidate will already be leading an integrated marketing organization. The team needs an accomplished leader who already understands how to create followership. Comfortable operating in a highly matrixed environment (multiple business units, segments, budget resources, etc) fostering a deep understanding of the market, client trends and competitive activities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – ability to clearly demonstrate and explain business performance and underlying business drivers to a range of audiences
- An ability to execute tasks and deliver presentations in a high-pressure environment
- Robust people skills, capability to build solid working relationships with the various stakeholders
- Drive, determination and high standards. Resilience, high energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strategic mind-set, results orientated, accountable, takes responsibility and leads by example, raising standards.