In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform setup, routine maintenance, and advanced troubleshooting of company hardware and software.
- Administer Centralized End Point Management (LogMeIn, InTune, WDATP experience not required but a big plus).
- End User Onboarding / Offboarding and day-today maintenance. Active Directory/ Office 365
- Use existing Jira IT service desk ticketing and inventory management systems to communicate and document information in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Identify complex problems as they occur; suggest appropriate steps to resolve.
- Mentor junior staff members.
- Participate in various projects to implement new technology.
- Work alongside all levels of employees within the organization, from entry-level employees to C-suite executives.
- Excellent customer service skills and a team-based mindset are essential to succeed in this role.
- Adaptability and willingness to work on multiple tasks, from basic to advanced.
- Experience Required: Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook 365, Computer
- Imaging and management, Ticketing Systems, Intermediate Network setup, and troubleshooting experience.
- Experience Preferred: VoIP phone systems, Meraki portal, RingCentral, Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work both individually and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow procedures and respect confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately, and concisely.
- Experience interacting with customers/clients.
- No Travel Required, but could be offered.
- Minimum of 7 years hands-on experience of IT support desk in a corporate enterprise environment.
- (Information Technology) or equivalent work experience
- English (Spanish/Portuguese is a plus)
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!