In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying and recruiting potential hearing care providers (Audiologists, Hearing Aid Dispensers, and Hearing Instrument Specialists) to participate in company Network.
- Proficiency in sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, scheduling, resume harvesting and parsing, databases, and utilizing social media and industry resources to pursue qualified candidates.
- Work with the Network team to optimize network capacity.
- Develop pipeline for targeted and general expansion to meet business needs.
- Initiate Credentialing Application and follow up for credentialing in Network.
- Review of applications to ensure compliance/completion for credentialing,
- Provide candidates with information regarding network benefits, policies, and procedures in order to ensure the candidate is well-informed, and promote a positive image of the organization.
- Liaison with third party contracts to determine current and expansion needs.
- Propose and participate in ongoing best practices and improvements. Provide detailed reporting as requested.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned by Management.
- Prior experience facilitating effective interviews and handling the scheduling and selection processes.
- Prior medical recruiting experience highly preferred
- Experience working in a heavy phone/computer work environment.
- Proven ability to effectively interact with senior-level Management.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and be flexible to changing workflow and corporate demands.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, with the ability to adjust to changing business conditions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid documentation and computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Basic understanding of employment laws, with solid understanding of legal/illegal pre-employment inquiries.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!