In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting our Insurance team with the configuration and scripting of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) transaction, with a focus on 834, 835, and 837 transactions.
- Gathering, design, development, delivery, and support of EDI transactions.
- Support legacy EDI configurations within our existing applications.
- Implement & enforce EDI best practices.
- Participate in requirements analysis and meetings with business stakeholders & other insurance companies.
- Write clean, scalable EDI scripts/transactions; Test and deploy the EDI transactions; Revise, update, refactor, and de-bug existing EDI transactions.
- Improve and fix existing configurations/scripts.
- Provide improvement & automation recommendations to reduce the business' manual effect. If possible, this could include coding the solutions.
- Develop documentation through the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Assist team members as needed; maintain service quality & cost; deliver project on-time and on budget.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: EDI Transactions, EDI Scripting, Visio, Azure DevOps, Git, SQL
- Working knowledge of clearinghouses (Practice Insight preferred).
- Working knowledge with EDI fabric.
- Experience with standard EDI claims and encounters.
- Team player with the ability to also work independently, without day-to-day direction.
- Individual contributor that can own and solve technical problems which may include learning new technologies.
- Ability to learn existing systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- 3+ years of EDI Transaction experience with a focus on 834, 835, and 837 transactions.
- Experience with Azure DevOps; Experience with 834, 835, and 837 Transactions; Familiar with Agile, namely - Scrum and Kanban Frameworks.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!