In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out key reporting and integration initiatives for marketing across our entire U.S. retail business.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment and interface with other local departments/business verticals and global teams,
- including PMO/Data, IT, CRM, Call Center, HR, Finance, and more, for cross-functional collaboration.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the implementation of campaigns for effective reporting and return on investment (ROI)
- measurement. Regular internal reporting on account metrics and aggregate performance.
- Content management and technical support, such as bug fixes, or code-level implementations on multiple websites across our different brands.
- Set up reporting within internal tracking systems, Search Console, and Google Analytics. setting up landing pages, maintain all the websites, coding templates,
- Detailed implementation of SEO best practices, including tracking parameters, URL structure, Title Tags and Headings, Meta descriptions, internal links, backlinks, and SEO creative content.
- Identify & inform colleagues of marketing opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues. Conduct competitive and keyword research on a regular basis.
- Analyze keyword costs, ad copy, landing pages, and cost per lead and per conversion.
- Provide analysis of paid media campaign performance and devise actionable insight for improvement.
- Project planning and prioritization for execution, reporting, and delivery in an organized and timely manner.
- Proficient understanding of languages such as SQL, DAX, M (Python & R is a big plus) for Reporting.
- Ability to create multi-dimensional reports and visual dashboards to interpret marketing-specific data.
- Functional understanding of popular marketing tech-stacks, APIs, and data integration.
- Functional understanding of data handling and use of a CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics).
- Prior email marketing experience, with the ability to develop (code), test, optimize, and deploy email campaigns.
- Proficient in using Content Management Systems (CMS), such as WordPress and Sitecore.
- Proficient with Google and Bing's services, including Analytics and Webmaster tools.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, statistical modeling, etc.) and other MS Office tools.
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Proven experience, including reports and portfolios of previous SEO-related work.
- Ability to use SEO tools, such as SEM Rush, Ahrefs, MOZ, Spyfu, or Raven.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter; meet organizational goals; multitask on multiple projects, and display a positive attitude,
- 6-8 years of data Analytics and coding experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent experience.
- GAIQ (Google Analytics Individual Qualification) Certified; Google AdWords Certified; Facebook Marketing Certified.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!