In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and manage a team of technicians and specialists who support organization's IT and telecommunications infrastructure.
- Manage an IT service desk supporting Level 1 and Level 2 roles, providing technical support to standard software, hardware, network equipment, phone systems, and applications.
- End-point computer management and peripherals.
- Assisting in the management of the IT/Telecommunications budget and analyzing expenditures for cost containment.
- Evaluating equipment vendors; building and maintaining relationships with service providers.
- Coordinating equipment installation, relocation, and removal.
- Research and make recommendations to IT management related to telecommunications systems upgrades, improvements, and long-range strategies.
- Extensive background in IT and Telecommunications support, including hands-on experience with associated hardware and
- software, network equipment, phone systems, and applications.
- High-level staff management, excellent communications skills, problem-solving and organizational capabilities.
- Ability to provide high-level customer support and experiences.
- Ability to manage services and contracts with IT providers (telecom carriers, technical support, phone system, printing).
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); willingness and ability to learn and use new computer
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy; excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Experience planning activities, such as meetings and orientations.
- Prior experience developing or giving oral presentations to both large and small groups.
- Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately, and concisely.
- 5+ years of Managerial-level experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology (IT) or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Spanish/Portuguese bilingual is a big plus.
- ITIL certification
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!