In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out key digital & social media marketing initiatives for U.S. retail across all business verticals and brands.
- Work collaboratively and interface with other local departments/business verticals and global teams (including PMO/Data, IT, CRM, HR, and Finance) to ensure highest quality services and greatest value. Partner with Call Center to ensure all infrastructure for marketing effectiveness is in place.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the implementations of campaigns for effective reporting and return on investment (ROI) measurement. Conduct regular internal reporting on account metrics and aggregate performance.
- Develop both the 1-year and 5-year digital and social media strategic plan for the marketing mix by business or brand.
- Develop efficient & world-class digital experience for our customers, by managing content on multiple websites across our different brands, and maintaining our company's eCommerce initiatives.
- Detailed implementation of SEO best practices, including tracking parameters, URL structure, Title Tags and Headings, Meta descriptions, internal links, backlinks, and SEO creative content.
- Managing social media accounts across our brands/departments, including content, community management, and developing social strategies.
- Set up reporting within internal tracking systems, Search Console, and Google Analytics.
- Conduct competitive & keyword research on a regular basis; analyze keyword costs, ad copy, landing pages, and cost per lead and per conversion; identify and inform colleagues of marketing opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
- Provide analysis of paid media campaign performance & devise actionable insight for improvement; Plan and prioritize projects for execution, reporting, and delivery in an organized and timely manner.
- Expertise in digital media buying on all major platforms
- Prior SEM (Search Engine Marketing) & SMM (Social Media Marketing) campaign management experience.
- Expertise in SEO research tools, including SEM Rush, Ahrefs, MOZ, Spyfu, or Raven.
- Proficient in using Content Management Systems (CMS), such as WordPress and SiteCore.
- Proficient with Google and Bing's services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Proficient with Social Media Management tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Proven experience, including reports and portfolios, of previous SEO-related work.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, statistical modeling, etc.) and other MS Office tools.
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms, such as Click Dimensions, etc.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with both internal and external clients.
- Excellent and professional oral, presentational, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize as needed, show strong initiative, and a positive attitude.
- Strong analytical, planning, problem-solving and stakeholder management skills.
- 8-10 years of Digital Marketing experience (executing multi-channel/omni-channel digital campaigns), with direct reports; 3-5 years of Email Marketing experience. Prior agency experience is a huge plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- GAIQ (Google Analytics Individual Qualification) Certified; Google AdWords Certified; Facebook Marketing Certified.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!