WS Audiology helps millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. As advanced as hearing care is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to help make wonderful sound part of everyone's life. There is nothing more rewarding to us than seeing someone regain the miracle of hearing and watching them thrive.
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages clinic schedule to ensure efficient and expedient patient care for walk-in appointments, scheduled appointments, and potential customers.
- Uses CMS to maximize center efficiency by setting appointments, scheduling provider availability, scheduling center availability, updating patient information, physician information, and entering and tracking orders/invoices.
- Communicates effectively via telephone, e-mail, and postal mail with patients and potential customers.
- Works within a team environment with other members of the center staff to achieve goals established by Regional and Main office management.
- Maintains a clean, inviting, and friendly environment within the clinic for customers and potential customers.
- Maintains basic knowledge of current hearing instrument function and troubleshooting.
- Comply with FDA guidelines, HEAR USA practice guidelines and QPG protocols while providing excellent routine/follow-up patient care.
- Maintain professional license and CEU requirements as mandated by each state.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- State Specific license requirements may include Bachelor's Degree.
- 1-2 years
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) – Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications
- Ability to process high volume data entry – Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy - Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to develop and give oral presentations to both large and small groups Basic or advanced written communication skills – Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely
- Experience interacting with customers/clients
- Travel required: Local, 10-25%, Long distance (overnight)
- Ability to work nights, weekends, overtime
Pay: $18.00 per hour