Please note, only candidates who reside near a major airport in the coverage area (MA, upstate NY, ME, NH, VT, RI, CT) will be considered for this position.
- Conducts complex individual and group technical training courses and activities for customers and employees.
- Monitors the effectiveness of course materials, reviews feedback, and modifies/revises course materials as instructed.
- Completes the development of new course materials on products and software.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge on the application, installation, and operation of all assigned products, tools and services.
- May identify, evaluate and obtain training programs and materials from external vendors.
- Communicate Signia’s product portfolio and marketing message to current and potential customers.
- Speak at state and national meetings.
- Work with audiology department on Software validation.
- Work with marketing group to review new material for product launches.
- Directs all training and education planning during new product launches
- Demonstrates outstanding product knowledge
- Completes administrative requirements on time and accurately
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Must be an Audiologist