Director of Excellence - Insurance Relation Management
Audiology · Palm Beach Gardens - HearUSA HQ Flexible Remote
In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HearUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Increase revenue in Insurance JV Partnership by ensuring that all JV partnership members are receiving exceptional care and following pricing guidelines and offering solutions to all price points.
- Ensure client experience is consistent across all retail locations. Collaborates with fellow Directors of Excellence to ensure all JV partnership member encounters meet and exceed established expectations.
- Supervise Hearing Aid Consultants; monitor performance and identify performance gaps in HAE generation, medical record uploads to TCM and coordination with the center staff.
- Increase DEMAND for JV partner members by partnering with consultants.
- Increase conversion rate for JV Partner members.
- Increase ASP by monitoring discounting on JV Partner plans.
- Coordinate with consultants and HCP's to increase Same Day Fits.
- Collaborate with fellow Directors of Excellence to address Capacity/Demand/Conversion concerns in HearXWest centers.
- Attend JV Partner meetings and maintain effective communication between JV Partner representatives and our Operations and Contracting teams.
- Respond to JV Partner member service complaints; monitor hearing aid discount reports and ensure compliance with contracted pricing for JV Partner members.
- Audiology license or Board-Certified Licensed Hearing Aid Specialist certification.
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferred but not required
- Experience with coaching/training Hearing Care Providers on Evaluation and Treatment - with strong knowledge of hearing aid technology and products.
- Proven track record to increase utilization and improve hearing aid fitting outcomes for JV Partner members.
- California residence preferred
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!