In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for ensuring the appropriate level of maintenance, further development and support of our CRM systems and users, with a primary focus on our Retail Business.
- Work with the retail businesses globally in order to transform their specific business needs and requirements into development specs, and guide the business in best match of technology to be used.
- Ensure close relationship with the business to specify and implement new functionality and train super-users, including regular online meetings with Retail CRM team, super-users, and stakeholders.
- Stay on top of new functionality and new opportunities for utilizing CRM software (Dynamics 365) and related tools as business enablers.
- Serve as a daily support (2nd/3rd line) working and maintaining workflows, maintaining and updating global metadata, system views, reports and dashboards, and other technical areas of CRM.
- Support and train local CRM Manager/Lead in each retail business to adopt local-admin capabilities and improve self-reliance; running workshops and meetings.
- Multi-Regional: Primarily 2 regions
- Understanding of databases (data structure, validation) and integrated solutions;
- A desire to develop experience working with the business on CRM solutions;
- Ability to discern user requirements and specify solutions;
- Ability to work both independently as well as a team player;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience of Power Automate and Data Integration (preferred);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online/ Dynamics 365;
- Hands-on experience working with CRM systems (configuration--not development);
- Knowledge of 3rd party add-in solutions, such as the 'Click Dimensions' Marketing Suite and 'Twilio';
- Understanding of Retail Sales business processes and activities;
- Experience of working within agile project methodologies.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with CRM systems (configuration -- not development)
- English, Spanish (Optional but a plus)
- Travel: Extensive: More than 21 days