WS Audiology helps millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing.As advanced as hearing care is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to help make wonderful sound part of everyone's life. There is nothing more rewarding to us than seeing someone regain the miracle of hearing and watching them thrive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule HAE's (BAHA's and Cochlear Implants) and other testing as appropriate by referrals to WS Audiology.
- Adhering to and maintaining monthly HAE goals - maintain 80% of overall goals.
- Responsible for printing daily appointment schedules and verifying benefit eligibility.
- Stay up to date/informed on all communications from WS Audiology. Ensure all patient forms and authorizations are processed in a timely manner.
- Provide a high standard of care by proactively serving members from the first encounter to all future hearing needs. Ensure that patients obtain any indicated follow up so that patient care is maximized.
- Networking within the medical and patient community. Work within a team environment in achieving venture goals established by management.
- Participate in professional meetings and continuing education events, as directed.
- Uphold WS Audiology mission, vision and values.
- Other duties, as assigned by WS Audiology center management staff.
- Experience interacting with customers/clients, experience in sales environment preferred.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task, work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications.
- Experience with team environment and achieving monthly goals preferred.
- High School diploma preferred or equivalent work history.
- 1-3 years of experience
Job Type: Full-time, Pay: $18.00 per hour
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!