As advanced as hearing care is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to help make wonderful sound part of everyone's life. There is nothing more rewarding to us than seeing someone regain the miracle of hearing and watching them thrive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Increases revenue by ensuring client experience is consistent across all retail locations. Specific focus is on center Calendar Management and HAE Generation.
- Monitors center schedules daily to ensure dedicated HAE blocks are in place, consistency in operating hours, and efficient use of available hours in schedule.
- Increases HAE Kept Rate by Identifying performance gaps in HAE welcome calls and confirmation calls; then trains and documents.
- Monitors Appointment Flow Reports daily; documents training on ensuring 100% appointment status accuracy.
- Monitors All Orders and Dispense Fee Order reports to ensure all fitting appointments are booked within established guidelines.
- Reviews center HAE No Show report daily in Power Bi; ensures patient calls are made within 15 minutes of appointment time, with Notes in TCM.
- Reviews center HAE Cancellation report daily in Power Bi; ensure patients are rescheduled at time of cancellation with Notes in TCM.
- Leads the center-based Out Bound Recall efforts; Generates and distributes patient lists to center staff and monitors call logs.
- Review and monitor Stock Inventory in centers; coordinate with Operations Coordinator and Team Leads when stock orders or transfers are needed.
- Increase use of Recall function in TCM; identify performance gaps and train on use of Recall function in TCM to improve patient retention and customer service.
- Experience with coaching/training center staff with strong knowledge of scheduling efficiencies, calendar management and operational excellence.
- Highly proficient with TCM; skilled TCM training experience preferred
- 5+ years relevant experience preferred
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!