In a world of “jobs,” we offer “careers!” Come join the team at HEARUSA, the retail division of WS Audiology, a worldwide global family of some of the top hearing aid technologies in the world. Our Support Center Headquarters, located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, FL, is actively hiring motivated professionals in all fields to grow with our organization!
As an OMS Release Manager, this team member will have superior organization & communication skills to facilitate the release of various Office Management Systems within WS Audiology. This high-profile position will interact with Business Leaders, IT Professionals, and the users of the various OMS applications to ensure timely and efficient release of high value application features. The team member will need to be able to understand the Global Template applications, coordinate UAT and training, drive release communications, and assist the team with release issues. This position is on an Agile team that is responsible for providing technical web-based applications to support WS Audiology's IT Retail Business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead Release and Rollout executions;
- Develop Release Plans and communicate to the various impacted audiences. Develop Roadmaps, Schedules, and Implementations.
- Coordinate Application Data Configuration and Data Migration activities.
- Coordinate UAT/Reporting/Feedback to Development Team.
- Work with DevOps for code build/deploy strategies (releases, hot fixes, automation).
- Create solid understanding and reporting on deployment status (from Dev/QA to UAT/Training/Production).
- Providing prompt responses to customer problems and inquiries until the support has been transferred over to the Support team.
- Gather user feedback & provide to the development teams (enhancements, new features, etc.)
- Improve the release management processes mentioned above to streamline the user experience and reduce the "red tape" for the customer.
- Participate in OMS Agile team scrums and planning sessions to understand the upcoming capabilities and provider end-user feedback.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Experience working with global customers.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry & subject areas is preferable.
- Exemplifies teamwork & serves as a role model. Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments, and levels.
- Aptitude for gaining deep knowledge of the industry & proactively using this knowledge to deliver results.
- Consults with clients & teammates to identify issues and generate solutions. Understands potential impacts to processes & systems across organization & factors these into solutions. Excellent conceptualization, analytical & logical skills.
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation. Proactively seeks out alternative solutions to business problems.
- Works well in a team environment.
- 5-10 years' experience.
- Bachelors Degree (Computer Science or similar specialty preferred)
- Experience with Jira or Azure DevOps Server/Services;
- Exposure to Point-of-Sale Solutions is preferable;
- Exposure to CRM Applications is nice to have;
- Exposure to ERP Applications is nice to have;
- Familiar with Agile, namely Scrum and Kanban Frameworks.